Monday 5 December 2011

gila kat kim tae hee....

  abaabababababababa           
            Definitely it’s me
It’s me emilia.who crazy about            koreans.i most like story title MY PRINCESS..but i so regret cauze i missed a episode when i n family  went outside.argh!!!
Just i planned how to watch the story only at youtube.i tired of this.yeah...about waiting the line story finished..how softly and silently to watch it.huh!!
So i planned.when i went to hostel my mother or my father will give me pocket money..so...i ask my mother to bought all my thing                                          many almoust 8 or up...
And...i got the money to  bought the cd quite smart am i??and you must always asking yourself who that i likes most....definitely:
a)song seung heon>park hae young
b)kim tae hee>lee seol
i most likes that.......urghh...but it also the end....huhuhu (crying)just you think only 21 episode..and also the time was so short huh!!~!
i will miss you lee seolkpark hae young your story are so great...fun to watch it..but i sad..when we can see you...maybe everytime...i promise i wont forget you!!!~!!!..
i can’t forget it feel like i not patient to bought the cd..hehehe..and it feel that i was waitin` the story tonight....but it just the end yesterday..

ababababababababab

No comments:

Post a Comment